[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”1205″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_widget_sidebar][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”1228″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_single_image image=”1268″ img_size=”medium”][vc_column_text]
Join our Wellness efforts to promote and improve the health of Fellowship Covenant Church members. The Wellness Ministry provides information to the congregation relating to living a physically healthy lifestyle. The ministry hosts workshops that provide congregants with healthy choices for cooking, eating, and the importance of exercise. Our goal is to implement comprehensive wellness activities that focus on preventative health, stress management, and the overall physical and spiritual well-being of our church family.
Easy tips for promoting wellness:
- Eat breakfast every single morning
- Create a meal plan – packing lunch saves money and calories
- Put some scriptures, motivational quotes, in photos around you
- Snack right – bring almonds, fresh fruit, or chopped veggies
- Frequently wash your hands